Ukraine Date Review: Is It Worth The Money?
Ukraine Date is one of the many online dating sites used in Ukraine. You may be aware of it, and also aware of the monthly cost associated with it. Perhaps you’re trying to justify whether or not a subscription to the website is worth it–and rightfully so. The cost of Ukraine Date can be steep, and nobody wants to waste their time or money on a dating website. So us here at Ukraine Living wanted to do a Ukraine Date review to see if it’s worth the investment.
Ukraine Date Review
Let’s get straight to the point. Ukraine Date is absolutely worth the money to meet Ukrainian women online. You will find girls on the site. And they will be eager to meet. These girls are beautiful, and are excited and hoping to meet a man–especially a Western man. This fact alone makes it a worthwhile investment for a Western man who is visiting Ukraine.
Maybe it seems a bit too good to be true, but let me explain. The Ukrainian dating culture is…weird. For a multitude of reasons, there are more eligible women than men in their culture. This is partially due to the heavy drinking culture many of the men take in, the lackluster economy, and more. You’d think Ukrainian girls don’t really need to be on a site like Ukraine Date, but many of them are just wanting the best options they can get.
They have to be aggressive to meet the man of their dreams.
- There are a lot of girls on the website. A simple search will generally net you several hundred girls who are online at that instant.
- Did I mention there’s a lot of beautiful girls? These girls understand that they need to work hard on themselves if they want to find a good guy. They will put in effort to look good and please you.
- They’re willing to travel. Maybe you’re in Kiev, and the girl you’re talking to lives an hour or two outside of the city. Most girls are willing to take the bus or train to travel in to the city to meet you. Understand that it may take a few days to a few weeks of messaging before they will undertake it. You should also offer to pay the nominal fee for the transportation.
- Interested in Western men. The high price of Ukraine Date take it out of the budget for a lot of the local men. Therefore, you know a girl who is using the site is at least interested in dating a Westerner.
- Eager to meet. The girls on this site are far more likely to meet soon, and are less likely to play games on other dating apps or websites, such as Tinder.
- It costs money. It’s not a big deal, but Ukraine Date does cost money. Typically the best strategy is to sign up for one month (more on that below), which keeps the costs down. On the plus side, the money thing does screen away many from joining the site.
- You may run out of girls. While Ukraine Date is quite popular, it simply doesn’t have the sheer numbers of an app like Tinder.
How to Use Ukraine Date Effectively
A Ukraine Date review wouldn’t be complete without a “how-to” guide to meet up, would it?
Let’s assume you are planning your trip to Ukraine, and are interested in meeting up with a Ukrainian girl while you’re there. The best blueprint to use the website effectively is to do the below.
- Sign up for the website about two weeks before your trip.
- Send out messages to the girls–it can be as simple as, “Hello, do you speak English? :)”
- She will probably respond with something simple, just a yes and a smiley face.
- From there, you can just say that you are looking forward to your trip to Ukraine, and ask if she has Whatsapp or Viber (the two most common ways of messaging in Ukraine). Facebook is another alternative.
- She’ll give you her number 9 times out of 10.
- Text her right away on the app, and keep in touch every other day until you leave. Send her pictures of your day to day life, share some things about herself. Have her teach you a few words in Russian.
- Set up plans to meet her a few days before you arrive. Many first dates in Ukraine can be something as simple as taking a walk in the park and grabbing a coffee.
- Enjoy the date!
Side Note: If you are lucky enough to be permanently living in Ukraine, sign up for only one month regardless. There simply aren’t enough girls on the website to justify paying for three months. Sign up for one month, and then let your subscription expire. This will allow the site to repopulate with fresh girls. Then just reactivate your account a few months later.
Ukraine Date Review: Conclusion
It’s absolutely worthwhile to spend the time and money to meet girls on Ukraine Date. They are beautiful, fun, and eager to meet. Yes, it costs money–but so does time. In fact, time is money. The girls on the website will save you time because they forego the games usually associated with the dating process.
Hope you have enjoyed this Ukraine Date review. If you have any questions, drop them in the comments below.