New? Start Here!
Have you ever wanted to live out in the most eastern parts of Europe?
Undoubtedly, you’ve heard of Ukraine and the many great things it has to offer. Beautiful architecture. A more traditional culture. An interesting language and history. An affordable cost of living. And of course—beautiful girls.
The best thing is that you can easily live in the biggest cities, in the nicest neighborhoods—and you can easily do it for $1,000 a month (or less!).
About This Site
In a past life, I was a computer engineer. I hated it.
I was young, making good money, and lived in Los Angeles. But I was fed up of the attitude of everybody there. It was all so…fake.
The girls were a nightmare to date. Insane expectations, expensive costs of just going for a couple cocktails, and more. I decided I needed to make a change in my life. So I packed my bags and moved to Eastern Europe.
I went from paying $2,000 a month for an apartment in LA to moving to Kiev and living in the center for a third of that…
And I went from dealing with girls like this:
Nice upgrade, isn’t it?
What Ukraine Living Can Do For YOU
I started this website to show what’s possible when you pack your bags, take a few risks, and pursue what you want in life.
I know many men are tired of dating in western countries. You’re curious about if foreign girls truly live up to the hype. If they do, you want to know how to move in a more permanent fashion to your country of choice. How the visas work. What the cost of living is like.
And a heck of a lot more.
That’s why I started Ukraine Living—to provide a wealth of information to YOU.
And yes, I do have a Ukrainian girlfriend now. She even contributes on a weekly basis to the site, so make sure you stop by one of her posts and say hi!
Here’s what you’ll find on this site:
- How much it really costs to live in Ukraine. And also, how much it costs to do small things like go out on a simple date.
- What dating Ukrainian women is like—are they as feminine as people chalk them up to be?
- The issue with visas in Ukraine—how to overstay your visit and just pay a small fine.
- The language situation—should you learn Russian or Ukrainian, and the best way to do so.
- The best online dating sites to utilize in Ukraine, and my honest thoughts on them.
- Whether or not you’re getting scammed by a Ukrainian bride.
- The best hotels to stay at in Kiev if you’re there for a shorter trip. Or, if you’re in Odessa, everything you need to know about it.
- Tourism topics such as the former president’s mansion and Chernobyl.
- And much, much more!
I know you’ll find everything you need to know (plus more) about living in Ukraine here. And if you’ve got questions, just leave a comment on a post and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for stopping by!
-The UkraineLiving.com Team
PS: Our #1 recommended dating site is this one.